Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Birthday in China

Although I missed celebrating with my family and friends 'back home' it was still a great birthday in China.

A friend and I hiked up to the UFO. We went the back way through the woods. Very natural and quiet....

We are going to the UFO in the top, right corner:The quiet hiking path:

Me at the top:
Me and my friend at the top:The view of KaiFaQu from the top. It was a foggy morning, but unseasonable warm - it would be 50 degrees (F) that day!
After the hike another friend joined us for yummy brownies!!!

My lunch from a vegetarian Chinese restaurant. Yes, takeout comes in bags, not in those cute boxes like in the US. I've seen people take these bags back to their shops and then put the bag inside a bowl. That way they can eat out of the bowl and then discard the bag and not have to wash the dish.
I finished off my night with nachos and ice cream at home. A GREAT DAY!
.
.
.

No comments: