Friday, August 28, 2009

Buying Our Fruits and Veggies

Once or twice a week I go to the local market to buy fruits and vegetables. There are stands inside where the people get produce from a wholesaler and resell it at this market. On Saturdays, there are also people who set up stalls outside (probably 50-100 of them) to sell locally grown produce and fish and other items. It is a truly "China" experience. I took pictures and video today with my phone. I don't think it captures the true ambiance of the market. But it's a start...

Video (short and not great quality):




Pictures (double click to view album):

JinShiTan Market


.
.
.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Debi--I love all your pictures, videos, and stories of China. We think of you whenever we go past your house! I'll think of these pics next time I'm in the produce aisle at Winco...