Friday, April 9, 2010

Brain Camera

I wish I had a brain camera...then I could just download what I saw today on the drive home from the store. I didn't have my real camera with me. But even if I did, the scenes passed by too quickly for me to capture them on camera. So, I'll give you a written description, but I know it won't come close to the real thing...

- Bus, bus, truck crash. Luckily we were there after the people were taken away.
- Man standing with large plant on a flat wagon being pulled by another man through one of the busiest intersections in town, right among the cars and buses.
- Old lady and bundled up baby in the back of a 3 wheel motorcycle. Motorcycle is turning left through oncoming traffic. No helmets.
- Bus on the sidewalk.
- A truck full of stick trees. Trees that are about 1 foot in diameter and 15 feet tall. All branches are cut off. Stubby little roots only. About 50 of these in a truck being dropped off to be planted. Once planted they look like big sticks in the ground. We'll see if they grow.
- Torn down ruins of a village (brick rubble and trash) to make way for new high rise apartments.
.
.
.

No comments: