Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 weeks....











Yes, our house is officially for rent! What a dose of reality to come home from the gym and see that we now have a "For Rent" sign. I guess we really are moving to China.
Posted by Picasa
It still seems weird that someone else is going to live here! We've spent all but a few months of our married life here - almost 13 years!

I've spent the past few weeks freshening up the paint in the house... I used to like painting.... only a few more baseboards to go! Sticking with my love of food, the latest colors I painted were called "Butter Yellow" and "Butter Cookie" - yum!

We are on track to finish our list of things to do by June 15! Yea us!
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there,I find ur blog when I am searching the photos of dalian(my hometown),coz I am really homesick recently,cant help but really exceted for all of ur family,seem u cant wait to get there,I just want to say"welcome"to u and the two lovely bumbly angles,I am sure u will have sum really unforgetable memories there,like me,I miss there every bits of my heart,but I am living in UK now,wish I could go back soon:)
take care,I may back to see ur new blog about dalian again
lots of hug